mini art giveaway ! hey ! ho !
ok so i’m working through commissions and getting my print shop set up and was going through my stuff and found a handful of these postcard prints that had somehow wandered away from the herd. a few of them are rejects because they got scuffed or were cut poorly, some of them are perfectly fine but i’m not feeling particularly driven to pick out the good ones from the bad ones, haha. so i thought i’d have a mini giveaway for my lovely followers!!
prints shown are Kiki, DMMD, original art, Haru from Free!, Link, original art, and Howl
- just Like this post to enter
- i guess you can reblog it too and that also counts?? im not aiming for spreading this post around and gaining followers or whatever. this is for my followers. you DO NOT have to be following me tho!!!!! do what you like
- DON’T LIKE THIS POST IF YOU’RE NOT ENTERING!
- giveaway ends tomorrow, Thursday September 18th, at 11:59 EST (like i said, very small. very tiny)
- will pick 2 - 3 winners since i have doubles of prints, they’ll be sent randomly but if you really have a preference for any in particular feel free to reblog this post and just say it in the tags or comment (it’ll be too complicated if i ask after winners are chosen)
- i’ll pick the winners using this thing since it seems the lowest effort required lmao
- must be willing to give me your address, international is OK
and there u go. very tiny, very low-key, as you can tell via the terrible quality photo provided haha. winners also get a fabulous doodle of myself attempting to woo you. a great time for everybody
I’ve never been more emotional about any social media post in my entire life
UPDATE: guys Beth Broderick tweeted yesterday that this Salem is THE SAME SALEM!!! He’s 20 years old man!!!! 20!
That Salem is still kicking is all I care about.
DOnt shop at urban outfitters
they literally sold a blood-stained-looking sweatshirt with the name of a college that there was a school shooting at
they sold prescription-drug related accessories trying to make it cute
they sold a board game entitled “gettopoly” i should not have to explain why this is bad
they sold a super cissexist card with the T slur on it
they literally sold this shirt
PLEASE STOP SHOPPING AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
|accidentally thinks about something awkward i did three years ago|